luni, 16 aprilie 2012

Cheryl Cole interviewed with Marie Claire for the May 2012 issue


Cheryl Cole Photoshoot for Marie Claire
Cheryl Cole interviewed with Marie Claire for the May 2012 issue. Check out some highlights below:
On if she has any regrets:
"In life? No. Life's too short to have regrets. Mistakes are life. I don't live like that. I don't have that mentality. I think that things are sent to you so you learn and grow. If you regret them, you would never be the person that you are."
On how she sees the next chapter of her life panning out:
"Who. The hell. Knows. In life, in general, you just don't know. That's the fun of it."
On her shoe addiction:
"It's definitely gotten worse over the years, my shoe thing. Just worse and worse and worse. I should really seek a little bit of therapy. Me doing my own shoe range is quite cathartic."
Did you like "Cheryl Cole interviewed with Marie Claire for the May 2012 issue"??

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...